Friday, February 18, 2011

Everything Will Be Alright...It Just Takes Some Time

So I was cleaning part of my computer desk and I come across the above cryptically written on a small piece of paper. Now why in the world did I write this strange little note? So I googled it. Don't ya love google? I come across a song. Aha! Yes, I see now. Just to let you know...I have a habit of writing down these phrases of songs that I think that I perhaps should add to my music library. This was one of those songs that I really liked. The message is really cool to me. It just reminds me of that teenage angst period and how you need to be just be yourself despite the peer pressure. But this message is not limited to teens. Adults need the reminder too. How many adults try to impress others with all their so called 'wealth'...the large fancy houses or those luxury cars or the latest in electronics and technology? I'm so lucky that the friends I surround myself aren't into all this and the one-up-manship. I've talked to others who know of people who have this 'look at what I have...aren't I cool' complex. Okay, so I've babbled enough. The song is 'The Middle' by Jimmy Eat World. I've linked here a video of the words. I didn't care for the official video.

No comments: