And this is a candle that's been engraved with a pencil and then the grooves were filled in with acrylic paint.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
VBS Crafting
Some crazy voice inside my head volunteered me to help coordinate the crafts for vacation bible school day camp at church. I'll admit I had and still have mixed emotions about. I love crafts so it's fun. But on the other hand I'm committed to so many other volunteer things as well as the care of my family that the balancing act seems kind of difficult. Lucky for me pretty much all the crafts were pre-picked. I was left the job of tweeking some of the crafts and figuring the logistics of getting the supplies gathered. Here I made some sample items that the 5th grade campers are going to do.
This God's eye cross is pretty cool. Takes me back to my younger days of crafting.
And this is a candle that's been engraved with a pencil and then the grooves were filled in with acrylic paint.
And this is a candle that's been engraved with a pencil and then the grooves were filled in with acrylic paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your campers are going to have a great time with these. Nice job!
Post a Comment