It was the 29th annual Girl Scout Golden Gate Bridging. My daughter was one of the 4,100 fifth graders in attendance and I was one of the 1,500 adults. This picture was taken after they had walked from the SF side of the bridge to the Marin County side. There were troops in attendance from California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Texas. Naomi's troop made SWAPS (Something Worn Affectionately Pinned Somewhere) to trade. She really enjoyed the swapping and wish she had made more. It's just like when I swap cards at a SU! meeting. There's that excitement of trading for something cool that someone else had made and seeing the cool things people think of. Below are the swaps she had received that day.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Golden Gate Bridging
It was the 29th annual Girl Scout Golden Gate Bridging. My daughter was one of the 4,100 fifth graders in attendance and I was one of the 1,500 adults. This picture was taken after they had walked from the SF side of the bridge to the Marin County side. There were troops in attendance from California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and Texas. Naomi's troop made SWAPS (Something Worn Affectionately Pinned Somewhere) to trade. She really enjoyed the swapping and wish she had made more. It's just like when I swap cards at a SU! meeting. There's that excitement of trading for something cool that someone else had made and seeing the cool things people think of. Below are the swaps she had received that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment