It was teacher appreciation week. And the Parent Faculty Club usually gives the teacher a luncheon and a check as a token of our appreciation. I really didn't like the idea of just handing them a check in an envelope, so I made these little boxes to put their checks in. I used the Big Shot and Sizzix Box #2 die and cut two boxes and placed them together. I used a little ribbon to gussy it up. And made little tags using the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio software that said "You're extra special." And, of course, I had to put a pack of Extra chewing gum along with the check. I hope they enjoyed that special touch. They are really great teachers who deserve to be appreciated!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Pretty Little Boxes
It was teacher appreciation week. And the Parent Faculty Club usually gives the teacher a luncheon and a check as a token of our appreciation. I really didn't like the idea of just handing them a check in an envelope, so I made these little boxes to put their checks in. I used the Big Shot and Sizzix Box #2 die and cut two boxes and placed them together. I used a little ribbon to gussy it up. And made little tags using the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio software that said "You're extra special." And, of course, I had to put a pack of Extra chewing gum along with the check. I hope they enjoyed that special touch. They are really great teachers who deserve to be appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Dorothy, these are beautiful!
Post a Comment