So my son Ry wanted to have a birthday party like most kids do and we settled on a Star Wars theme. Of course I promptly go on the internet to search for ideas. So I did Star Wars dot to dot masks and mazes to keep them busy as they each arrived. Let me tell you there are not any options of this stuff on the internet so I took templates of Star Wars coloring pages available on the internet and came up with my own versions of dot to dots and mazes by tracing and pasting. The rest of the time was running around and playing games like the Jedi training obstacle course, save the galaxy (like pin the donkey game) and asteroid hunting (tin foil asteroids filled with Star Wars coins that I made from play coins and Star Wars confetti). The ultimate was the death star pinata. As I found on the internet, you can get a soccer ball pinata and paint it grey to get a death star. And my kids insisted on attaching green pipe cleaners to have a laser shooting out of the death star. I'd say it looks pretty good and the kids had a smashing good time with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment