Sunday, June 26, 2011

Starbuck's Aha Moment...

My daughter and I were at Starbuck's the other day. It was a warm day, so a nice cold frappuccino would have hit the spot. I hardly ever stop at Starbuck's because I'm not a coffee drinker and when I do have coffee it's got to have tons of sugar and cream in it...so it always takes me a while to figure out the sizes again. Now try explaining this to an 11-year old first time ordering a drink at Starbuck's...a tall is a small and a medium is a grande and a venti is a large...huh, why don't they just use the words small, medium and large...just because it's the way they like to do things. Then the aha moment came...now I get the Pearls Before Swine cartoon when rat was working at the the coffee shop. Enjoy the comic strip...

No comments: