
One day my 7 year old came home from school with a kite he had made at school. Of course the 3 year old thought the kite was so cool and wanted to play with it. Big brother did for a while but did want it back after a while. So I said I'd make a kite just for the little one. So I got out my scrapbooking paper and voila! It looks pretty good and flies pretty well, too. At least it looks like it's flying when your running around the yard with it. There are two tricks to get the kite stiff. One is the mountain fold in the middle of the kite that you can see in this picture. And the other is a straw that is taped to the back of the kite (perpendicular to the fold I just mentioned as trick number one.)
No comments:
Post a Comment